The BBC is reporting that an 18 year student was the victim of drink spiking on her second night at university
Lily Petch arrived at university ready for a new adventure - but her drink was spiked on just her second night.
"People said I went from having the best night of my life to then losing consciousness and feeling really sick," said the 18-year-old.
"I couldn't keep my head up, I remember feeling really unsteady and not really knowing what was going on.
"I went unconscious, fell in the road, I was throwing up everywhere."
After receiving treatment at hospital, Lily was allowed to recover at home - but the experience left her nervous of going out in the city again.